Click a MIDI track in Cubase and Composer Tools Pro will automatically sync up to show your preset. No need to press the Recall button!
It works in a very simple way:
- Clicking a track in Cubase sends out Controller #126.
- As soon as Composer Tools Pro receives Controller #126, it automatically sends out Controller #127, which of course triggers Recall.
It couldn’t be easier to set up– just a single Generic Remote command.
- In your Composer Tools Pro download folder, locate the CTPro Auto-Recall Generic Remote in Supporting Files/Cubase.
- Open Cubase and go to Devices/Device Setup…
- Click on the plus button at the top left and add one new Generic Remote.
- At the top right, click import and bring in the CTPro Auto-Recall Generic Remote.
- Set the MIDI output to Composer Tools Pro’s input. Do not set a MIDI input.
- Click Apply.