• Use on any size device. Drag the resize arrows to resize.
• Drag the title bar to move.
• Horizontal scrolling to see long sysex messages.
• Double tap the text area to clear all text.
• Filter by Lemur target, MIDI channel, and command type.
Supported Command Types:
• Display options.
Prints a user-friendly representation of the MIDI data. i.e. CH16 Control Change 11 127
Prints the raw MIDI data. i.e. [191, 11, 127]
Bytes to Hex
The raw MIDI data will be printed in hexadecimal. i.e. [0xBF, 0x0B, 0x7F]
Represent pitchbend values in the commonly used range of -8192 to 8191, with 0 being center (no pitchbend). Otherwise, uses the range 0 to 16383.
For over 10 years, Lemur has established itself as the industry standard MIDI controller designer for iOS and Android. Used in studios around the world, Lemur has become an integral part of countless musicians’ workflows. The possibilities are endless.
All MIDI Kinetics’ Lemur controllers are built on Lemur. Check out our Intro to Lemur guide which is designed to get you up and running as fast possible.
Lemur is available on the iOS / Android App Stores.