• Use on any size device. Drag the resize arrows to resize.
• Drag the title bar to move.
• Horizontal scrolling to see long sysex messages.
• Double tap the text area to clear all text.
• Filter by Lemur target, MIDI channel, and command type.
Supported Command Types:
• Display options.
Prints a user-friendly representation of the MIDI data. i.e. CH16 Control Change 11 127
Prints the raw MIDI data. i.e. [191, 11, 127]
Bytes to Hex
The raw MIDI data will be printed in hexadecimal. i.e. [0xBF, 0x0B, 0x7F]
Represent pitchbend values in the commonly used range of -8192 to 8191, with 0 being center (no pitchbend). Otherwise, uses the range 0 to 16383.
MK Connect License Service for macOS and Windows
Starting in November 2016 all MK products require MK Connect. Find out more.
Understanding Lemur Targets: Getting MIDI In and Out of Lemur
New to Lemur? It's is the most powerful MIDI/OSC controller ever made. But in order to use it, you need to learn how to connect its MIDI outputs to your computer. Learn all about how Lemur routes MIDI messages using a clever system called "targets".